The ATS System System GmbH control software is your browser-based software solution for fast and efficient device change.
- Outsourcing as tool-relevant device parameters; Functions and clamping processes in an external SQL database
- Upload of the tool parameters into the main PLC code only for operational used devices
- ATS WebStudio i4.0 supports device connections for ASI3, ASI5 and I/O Link
- No PLC programming knowledge necessary.
ATS WebStudio i4.0 enables a quick fixture change for productions with frequent tool changes in a JIS production environment (lot size 1+). Robot cell. Functions and clamping processes for the relevant tool can be programmed offline and from any location worldwide using browser technology and central SQL databases without the need for PLC knowledge.
ATS WebStudio i4.0 is fully compatible with
- already existing main PLC codes (on demand ATS System GmbH can provide a SOFT PLC Code)
- every connection of the tool used in practice to the main PLC (ASI3 / ASI5 / IOLink)
How much can your company save?
- PLC programming knowledge is not absolutely necessary
- No costly programming software licenses required
- Fast set-up times
- Reduced travel expenses through worldwide access to welding device data using the browser application SQL database solution
- Device programming possible from any location worldwide via browser application